Tie Rod Hydraulic Cylinders
TC2500 PSI tie-rod cylinder is designed to provide outstanding performance in a variety of applications. Including:
The base end clevis extends out 2 inches for greater swing ability on applications.
SAE O-ring ports for easy hookup.
The base end clevis has been extended to 2” for greater swing ability.
Intended Use: Double-acting applications
• Piston: Ductile iron
• Gland: Ductile iron, drilled oil passages
• Tube: Precision honed steel
• Rod: Hard chrome plated
• End Mounts: Ductile iron female clevises with pins and clips included
• Tube Seals: Buna O-ring
• Rod Seal: Deep polypak with B lip design
• Rod Wiper: Urethane, snap-in
• Piston Seal: Hallite 755 for prolonged wear resistance with wear ring
• Paint: Black. Custom colors are available
• Packaging: Individually poly bagged