|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export packing. Private labeling and packing can be provided.|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10,000 per month|
|Material:||Ductile Iron||Color:||Black, Red. Custom Colors Are Available|
|Seal Kits:||Parker, Hallite|
Tie Rod Hydraulic Cylinders
TC2500 PSI, TC3000 PSI, TC3500 psi, tie-rod cylinder is designed to provide outstanding performance in a variety of applications. Including:
The base end clevis extends out 2 inches for greater swing ability on applications.
SAE O-ring ports for easy hookup.
The base end clevis has been extended to 2" for greater swing ability.
Intended Use: Double-acting applications
• Piston: Ductile iron
• Gland: Ductile iron, drilled oil passages
• Tube: Precision honed steel
• Rod: Hard chrome plated
• End Mounts: Ductile iron female clevises with pins and clips included
• Tube Seals: Buna O-ring
• Rod Seal: Deep polypak with B lip design
• Rod Wiper: Urethane, snap-in
• Piston Seal: Hallite 755 for prolonged wear resistance with wear ring
• Paint: Black. Custom colors are available
• Packaging: Individually poly bagged
•All specification is designed by professional engineer
•All material is high quality-Seal kits are purchased from USA, Japan, UK and Sweden.
•All material is processed by skilled workers and advanced CNC lathe
•All cylinders are 100% tested before package to ensure every cylinder is qualified for its purpose
•Package is air cushion film for each cylinder and steel case for all cylinders to ensure goods can arrive at customer safely